Digestive Enzymes, Nutrition and Your Health – Video
We have been preaching the – Good Digestion – message for a long time. When I saw this video, I said, right on sister. It’s amazing the number of people who suffer from digestive issues, as well as the fatigue and low energy that accompany these maladies.
Here are some of the keys to good digestion:
- Chew well. Eating in a hurry is a bad idea.
- Digestive enzymes can atone for a lot of dietary sins.
- Eat more raw fruits and vegetables. Preferably organic, local and in season when possible. I know a few people who eat this way and take enzymes anyway.
- Drink plenty of water, but not too much with your meals. It can dilute digestion. Drink more in between meals.
- Stress is just plain bad for digestion. There are many good stress reduction techniques to explore.
- Digestive enzyme supplements can make a difference.
Digestive Enzymes, Nutrition and Your Health
The pancreas creates the digestive enzymes we need to digest our foods. The problem is, it was only designed to carry about 50% of the load. Enzymes naturally exist in raw foods. So in a natural, perfect world, the pancreas gets a lot of help from the enzymes contained in the foods we eat. Modern man has decided to process the living daylights out of most of the food available in the grocery store today. This all leads to a pancreas that is overworked and underpaid. It also creates a boatload of digestive discomfort for a lots people. Most don’t know any better that to reach for the antacid bottle.