Does your doctor know anything about supplements, or just prescription drugs and disease?
This little video gives some great tips about a few nutritional supplements and some of the deficiency problems that might result.
There is also a tip about sleeping and how to tell if your pillow is right for you.
Here are some fun things to ask your doc
- Could excess sweating be caused by a chromium deficiency?
- White rings around the irises related to high cholesterol
- Is nail biting an indication of low calcium?
- How about white nail beds indicating low iron levels
- Is a craving for chocolate related to low magnesium?
- How could a craving for carbs be related to mood in the winter?
- Could your pillow be not quite fluffy enough?
Check out the video for the rest of the tips!