What is making adrenal fatigue so much more common these days.
Bigger and badder cups of Starbucks for one thing. Along with energy drinks, giant size soda, and oh don’t forget the low fat diet. That usually means more sugar.
So large amounts of caffeine and sugar are 2 big time contributors to adrenal fatigue.
But what can you do to fix it?
Check out what Dr, Agrios has to say in this video
- Reduce caffeine and sugar, eat foods that help keep blood sugar balanced. Healthy fats and proteins
- Rest and relax, a good nights sleep
- Find things that bring you joy. Play!
- Vitamin B5 and C
- Mineral magnesium
- Adaptogenic herbs like ginseng and rhodiola
- Glandular adrenal extracts can be used
- Reduce mental emotional stress
Definitely check with your doctor if you think you have adrenal fatigue. It may be useful to consult a holistic practitioner who is knowledgeable in the topic of adrenal fatigue
Also check out the list of adrenal fatigue signs and symptoms.
- Allergies and inflammation
- Excess fatigue
- Hard to get going in the morning
- Hypoglycemia symptoms, low blood sugar
- Interesting food cravings, especially sugar
- Salt cravings