Heart brain interaction is extremely interesting stuff.
Love, compassion, and gratitude can have a profound positive effect, not only on our own bodies, but our relationships as well.
HeartMath is a really cool piece of science.
This quick little video, spells out the heart-brain connection rather nicely.
Studying the Heart Brain Connection
It is worthwhile to be studying the heart – brain interaction. The heart generates the largest electromagnetic field in the body. When we have positive emotions, like appreciating a beautiful scene, feeling love for someone, or even helping someone in need; – the heart sends out a positive message to the rest of the body.
Beautiful scenery and the wonder of nature is an awesome thing to be grateful for. Picture a favorite place you have been or seen. Hold gratitude in your heart for a few minutes and let the thankfulness flow from your heart into the rest of your body.
How to Benefit
- Lie down and close your eyes
- Think of something you are genuinely grateful for. A person, a thing, a situation, or even your dog
- Hold this feeling of gratitude in your heart
- Allow the feeling of gratitude to radiate from your heart to the rest of your body
- I got up after a few minutes, feeling refreshed and revitalized!
He shares a short meditation technique which is super valuable.
Put your focus on your heart and feel gratitude.
Focus on something you are thankful for and appreciate. Allow heart heart to feel the gratitude.
Please give your comments and experiences below!
Enjoy good health and be thankful for it.
I am so grateful for all the wonderful blessings in my life.